Alumni Endowed MBA Scholarship
Candidates must be full- or part-time new or returning MBA students in good standing. Preference will be given to candidates who: are mid-Michigan residents, have financial need, and/or those who have completed 12 or more credits in the MBA program. Recipients are ineligible if their employer has a tuition reimbursement program. Occasionally, the scholarship recipient maybe called upon to participate and represent the Alumni Association in functions useful in generating additional support for future scholarships.
- SVSU Alumni Association
- College of Business Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you receiving assistance from a tuition reimbursement program through your employer?
- Please describe your most significant personal achievements and how these achievements are preparing you to become a more successful contributor to society.
- Are you related to an SVSU Alumnus or Alumna?
- If so, please provide his or her name, date of graduation, and your relationship.