George and Lynn Puia International Studies Endowment
This scholarship assists with expenses for a study abroad experience. Candidates must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, have achieved minimum sophomore standing (31 credits or more), a minimum 3.0 GPA, and must not have participated in a study abroad program. Recipients may not be participants in a SVSU group program with substantial study abroad components supported all or in part by those programs (faculty-led programs). Students participating in non-credit or fully-funded programs are NOT eligible (Study Abroad 101, Shih Hsin University, Ming Chuan University, Shikoku University, Daegu University, etc.)
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you participated in a previous study abroad program?
- Is your study abroad experience part of a fellowship that pays for all or most of your travel expenses?
- Are you planning to participate in an SVSU-recognized study abroad program? (Includes semesters abroad as well as faculty-led study abroad trips.)
- If you are participating in an SVSU-recognized study abroad program, please name the program and the semester in which you will be studying abroad.
- Please write a 500-word essay describing your goals and what you hope to gain by studying abroad, the type of destination that most interests you, and your financial need for a study abroad scholarship.