James R. and Anita H. Jenkins Endowed Scholarship for Student Success (Returning Students)
This scholarship is offered on a limited basis to returning full-time students who did not receive the scholarship as new students. To be eligible, students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher and have a knowledge of African American and/or Native American culture. Preference will be given to students who participate/have participated in organizations and activities that promote diversity and inclusion. New recipients will be chosen only if there are openings in the program due to current recipients not continuing the scholarship.
- James R. and Anita H. Jenkins
- Supplemental Questions
- In what way will you be able to contribute to the diversity of the campus community?
- Do you have knowledge or awareness of African American and/or Native American Culture?
- Please describe your knowledge and awareness of African American and/or Native American culture.
- Do you participate/have you participated in activities or organizations that promote diversity and/or inclusion?
- Please describe organizations or activities in which you have participated that promote diversity and/or inclusion.