International Study Abroad Endowed Scholarship
*Candidates for this award will have been accepted for at least one semester study abroad with a minimum cumulative 3.0 G.P.A. Students must have a demonstrated financial need (FAFSA) with an expressed interest in languages and different cultures. Preference is given to those students studying in non-English speaking countries and language majors and minors.Students participating in non-credit or fully-funded programs are NOT eligible (Study Abroad 101, Shih Hsin University, Ming Chuan University, Shikoku University, Daegu University, etc.)
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted for at least one semester of study abroad?
- Will you be traveling to a non-English-speaking destination?
- Are you planning to participate in an SVSU-recognized study abroad program? (Includes semesters abroad as well as faculty-led study abroad trips.)
- If you are participating in an SVSU-recognized study abroad program, please name the program and the semester in which you will be studying abroad.
- Please write a 500-word essay describing your goals and what you hope to gain by studying abroad, the type of destination that most interests you, and your financial need for a study abroad scholarship.