Gilbertson Award for Study Abroad
This scholarship provides assistance for study abroad opportunities. Successful applicants will have completed a minimum of 24 credits at SVSU, have a cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0, and demonstrate character and leadership. Financial need (FAFSA) may also be a consideration in the application process. Students participating in non-credit or fully-funded programs are NOT eligible (Study Abroad 101, Shih Hsin University, Ming Chuan University, Shikoku University, Daegu University, etc.)
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to study abroad?
- Are you planning to participate in an SVSU-recognized study abroad program? (Includes semesters abroad as well as faculty-led study abroad trips.)
- If you are participating in an SVSU-recognized study abroad program, please name the program and the semester in which you will be studying abroad.
- Please write a 500-word essay describing your goals and what you hope to gain by studying abroad, the type of destination that most interests you, and your financial need for a study abroad scholarship.