SVSU Student Nurses' Association Positive Impact Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to N3 or N4 students in the Nursing program who are planning to complete an internship during the upcoming Spring or Summer session. Candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5, be members in good standing of the SVSU Student Nurses’ Association, and demonstrate a passion for nursing and the potential to make a positive contribution to the field.
- SVSU Student Nurses' Association
- College of Health & Human Services Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently an N3 or N4 nursing student?
- Do you plan to complete your internship during the upcoming Spring or Summer session?
- Are you a member in good standing of the SVSU Student Nurses' Association?
- Please upload a scan or photo of your Student Nurses' Association membership card.
- Why are you passionate about Nursing, and how will you use your passion to positively impact others? (Recommended length: 200-500 words)