Braun Kendrick traces its beginning to the practice of William Kendrick in 1874. Later, Hugo Braun – and thereafter Kendrick’s son J. Richard – joined him to create the firm of Braun and Kendrick. The present law Firm structure began in the 1950’s. The Firm currently has offices in Saginaw, Midland, and Mt. Pleasant, with over 40 attorneys in addition to an experienced support staff serving Michigan. Involvement in the community is a core value of the Firm. Attorneys and staff are involved in a wide variety of community and charitable activities through the donation of time, knowledge and resources.