Student Association Student Study Abroad Endowed Scholarship
Candidates must be full-time students who have a minimum 2.75 GPA, have been enrolled full-time at SVSU for at least one academic year, and submit two letters of recommendation to the Student Association (one letter must be from an SVSU faculty member). You must also document 10 hours of community service, and provide a travel budget from the Office of International Programs or a list of expenses.
- SVSU Student Association
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to study abroad during the upcoming Winter Semester?
- Have you been enrolled full-time at SVSU for at least one previous academic year?
- How does this study abroad experience relate and benefit your academic endeavors?
- Are you planning to study abroad?
- Why are you a good candidate to receive this award?
- What could you bring back to the SVSU community from your study abroad experience?
- What factors were considered as you decided the location of your study abroad experience?
- Please attach an estimated budget from the Office of International Programs. (If not available, please prepare a list of expenses and upload it here).
- Please describe your involvement in the SVSU campus community.
- Please describe at least 10 hours of community service you have recently completed prior to the submission of this application. (Include type of work, name of organization, supervisor, and contact information)
- Please request verification of your community service/volunteer hours from the appropriate supervisor(s).
- If you need verification from more than one supervisor, you may add additional names and e-mails by completing the first reference request, clicking "Save and Keep Editing", and adding additional names. (Repeat until all supervisors are added.)
- Please request two letters of recommendation (one must be from an SVSU faculty member).
- Show 7 more